Well folks, this morning was my hardest yet in my training. I had to run 20 minutes with no walking. Now you may snicker and say that it's not that hard and you do it all the time, but I don't. Up to this point I had only run 8 minutes at the longest. My last run was 8 running, 5 walking 8 running. I was really was worried and not sure how I'd do. David told me to go slow so I ran a little slower than normal (so all of you could have walked faster than me). But I made it. I had to push myself the last few minuets but it wasn't nearly as hard as I thought. It was amamzing. It has given me some confidence and makes me feel like I can do anything! Except stand for the rest of the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Good job Susan! I've been there (and will have to get there again since the pregnancy has slowed me down a bit) and I remember how aweseome each improvement feels. It exhilirating and addicting. Congrats girlie!
I am so proud of you! I am so looking forward to this 5k with you! What a great accomplishment it will be! You are awesome. :)
WAY TO GO!!! That is awesome!!! Trust me, I know how hard it is!!! That is fantastic!
So wish I could run with you! Slow or not, this is awesome.
Post a Comment