Friday, June 4, 2010

Update on night shift


In the past almost 72 hours I've spent 2 with David. I hate this stinking shift.

4 comments:

Ki said...

Sympathy!

Rae said...

Ugh. I'm so sorry.

Megan said...

That's hard. My heart goes out to you. Single parenting is not easy either, so double sympathies. On a different note, how is your running coming along? I talked to Alicia, and she was saying that she was wanting to get in shape too, so I told her that she should run with us on the 24th. She is going to do it! I am super excited for all of us. Just think of how proud all of our hubbies and kids will be when we all cross the finish line, red faced, sweating like pigs, and stinky! Won't it be great. Love you guys.

nicole said...

I'm so sorry, I went through that same shift with Kol when we were first married. I swear it was like I was single again for the couple of years he was on it. It did however make me appreciate the time I did get to spend with him.