Friday, June 11, 2010

I miss my camera. We still haven't gotten a new one yet because we can't decide what one to get. That and we're cheap. We just bought a very expensive jogging stroller and a vita mix so buying a camera just seems too much. But I really really want one. For all the little things as well as the big. For example, David took Tristan bowling last night. He showed him to to roll it once and then didn't help him again. Tristan scored 60 with out bumpers or the little rolling help thing. And David kept telling me that he has great form. Personally I didn't know that bowling required form of any kind, but hey. While they had their outing I took Drew over to a friends and we payed outside. We'd only been out 10 minutes before Drew was drenched in sweat and so red in the cheeks I thought he was sunburned (he wasn't). But it was so cute. My camera phone takes HORRIBLE pictures so that won't work as an alternative so we'll just have to wait and see what we can figure out. We'd better get one before our trip to Utah next month though!

P.S. My running is going well. I am getting my butt kicked but I guess that is kinda the point. I really enjoy it and am learning that drinking enough water each day plays a big part in how well I do.

4 comments:

Ki said...

. . . uh, be super careful with your running. It is so easy to get injured if you over-train. I hope the butt-kicking is the good type.

Brimaca said...

Wow for Tristan! I'm impressed. I understand the need for a camera. I'd die without mine.

Good job on sticking with the running. It will help you adjust to the heat there as well. I handle the heat so much better this year after runnning in it all last year.

Love ya!

Megan said...

yeah for the vita-mix! I love mine too!

Kala Hawkes said...

If you come to Utah let me know!! I would love to see you guys if the drive isn't too long or if we are available. Where in Utah are you going to?
P.S. HaPpY bIrThDaY!!! Miss you tons, wish you lived closer!