This morning as I was snuggling with Tristan we talked about it being my birthday. He asked me how old I was and when I told him 28 he replied "Wow Mom that's older than almost anyone ever!". Thank you dear boy. And then he asked what we were doing for my birthday. When I told him we were hanging out with Daddy, he got a little upset. He then explained to me that to have a birthday party we need to have friends, at least 3 or 4 come over and have dinner and then have a pinata. He seemed quite distressed that I didn't want a party. Silly boy. All I need are those perfect morning snuggles, kisses and those happy smiles! That makes for the best birthday any Mommy could ask for! 
Thursday, June 24, 2010
What makes a party
Posted by Susan at 7:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love ya!
He's a cutie! Happy happy b-day. :)
Happy Birthday Honey! I am sending well wished via my telepathic abilities. I wanted to call, but then thought you would be wanting to spend the time with Davey...Miss you- talk to you soon.
He is SOOOO adorable!!!! :)
Post a Comment