Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th



Yesterday was so much fun. I have a hard time watching all the parades and fireworks because I want to see the looks on my boys faces!!! And I never know which boy to hold because I want to see it all.
We started out by going to the parade yesterday and both boys seemed to enjoy it. This is what Andrew was doing when the firetrucks came by.....
Tristan was tired but enthralled by all the floats and clapped and cheered for them. But then later as the parade was ending Andrew woke up and Tristan fell asleep, with the cannons going off and everything. Those boys can sleep through anything!!

Later we went to David's brothers house for dinner and fireworks. We watched the show at Pleasant Grove Jr. High and it was one of the best I've seen in a long time. Andrew was so fascinated by the fireworks and Tristan, well he fell asleep about half way through. We had such a fun day being together as a family. We love when David has the day off!!

7 comments:

malibumoons said...

how fun for you and your little family. You got some cute pics. i love the one with tristan clapping where you can totally see his mohawk. so cute.

Ki said...

You are so beautiful when you laugh. Did you know that?

And I still get such a kick out of Tristian's haircut.

Leslie said...

You ARE so beautiful when you laugh! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It almost makes me rethink my aversion to early morning parades. :)

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Oh your so cute! I miss you guys I feel like it's been forever!

Ashley said...

i looked at the old post, your boys could be twins! super cute twins thats for sure!

Brimaca said...

Extremely cute pics! It looks like you had lots of fun! That bottom pic of D and T is precious.

Mandy said...

Looks like you guys had a fun 4th! We sure do miss you! Your Family is so cute!