Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ward BBQ and old friends

Last Friday we had our ward BBQ at the church. It was great fun. The food was good, deserts were better and I got to see Annie Miller and old friend. Last year Annie and I were in the Young Women's program together. She is so much fun. I was bummed when she moved at the end of the summer but it was good to see her again!! It was a nice night, not too hot, perfect for hanging out talking and having a good time. Tristan loved the fishing game, he got a snake and some candy. And David posed with our friends the Snow's for a funny picture.

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

Fun! I love the green grass there. When we have activities outside you have to avoid the "grass" if you can even call it that.

Brimaca said...

So glad to read about your trip. I'm glad you had a good time. Love you lots!