Well the past few days I have filled my camera with videos of the boys and so I thought I'd post for the grandparents to enjoy. I recently found out that David's Dad started reading our blog as well and so we like to post things both sets of parents will enjoy. These videos were taken this weekend as we just hung out at home and didn't really do much.
Side note: On Friday night I thought it would be fun to go get ice cream at Macey's after dinner. While suggesting the idea to David I spelling out ice cream so Tristan wouldn't freak out if we didn't go. Well turns out he knows how to spell it cuz as soon as i said it he yelled "Yay ice cream, I want ice cream!!!". Smart kid.
In this video we were trying to get Drew to make this funny face that he has been doing lately but we failed he never did. But it's cute anyway.
David and Tristan were playing with my weighted exorcise ball tonight in the front yard. Tristan loves to play catch. We bought him a football but he's a little young still for that one.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Video Happy
Posted by Susan at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your boys are so cute I miss them.
Sooo cute! T's smile still melts my heart. Thanks for the videos it makes me feel like I"m missing less. Good to see Dave too. We miss you all!
Post a Comment