Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

12 comments:

Hales Family said...

Yeah, I'd agree, there are lots to choose from. Let's see...

How 'bout putting a wet piece of those pull'n peel licorices in the bottom of Lynette Ruekert's sleeping bag and telling her it was a snake?

Or, BEARS!!!!

Hahaha... good times!

Susan said...

Oh my gosh I totally forgot about the "bears" that was the best camp EVER!!!! Holy crap that is too funny!!!

Chani said...

I will never forget how many times you and I walked to Smiths to buy Toilet Paper, and came home with all sorts of other stuff. . .except the desparatly needed Toilet Paper!

Susan said...

How many times did we buy cake mix or cheese instead?? Man those were some good times!!!

Chelsea said...

I remember when I was laid up in bed with a broken leg and you'd come and chat with me. You're so fun to talk to!

Ki said...

Actually conversation with friends of Susan:

"You know the thing I love most about Susan? She's always so happy to see you that she makes you feel like you're her favorite."
"Wait. I thought I was her favorite."
"Nope. I am."

Josh n' Katie said...

This wasn't long ago but over the last month after you leave our yard we find random flip flops that don't fit us. McKenna and I look at each other and say Susan's! We think it's funny.

Johnson Family said...

Oh were to start can I just say BAKERSFIELD? Every day was a good memory with you Susan but some of my favorites are when we decided to walk to WINCO and then it got dark so we called the guys to come pick us up but we had to sit outside forever waiting for them, or the first day I got to CA and you helped me move in (well you were really prego so you moved my pillows in) and then you spent the rest of the day talking to me. That was the first time in 2 weeks you had someone to talk to and I was very grateful for the company and the instant friendship. It was that day that I knew we would be forever friends. Love ya

Mandy said...

I have to many to pick from. But I will remind you of one that you might have forgotten. Remember when we would always rent scary movies on ppview when we were home alone at my house. I dont remember wich one it was but I remember you being so scared afterwards that you made me go to the bathroom with you. I miss all of the corky stuff we use to do! Love ya!

Susan said...

I totally remember those nights!!! Ahhhh!!! And going to Smiths in the middle of the night to get ice cream!! Or how bout making german pancakes for breakfast at like 1:30 in the afternoon. I miss you!!!

Delia D'Nell said...

hmmm...I remember your wedding reception. You were absolutely stunning. I remember you and Collette having a bunny and then it died. I remember the crush you had on Dean and we convinced you to ...well...you know in xian. I remember that pretty darn well.

Brimaca said...

I remember going on walks. Moving you. Eating grilled cheese sandwiches and apples. Talking on the phone. You do make everyone feel like they are your best friend. I was always have a little tinge of jealousy when you mention your best friends because I always felt like I was the one and only!