While David was gone at scout camp I decided to potty train Tristan. I am sick of spending $90 a month on diapers and I hate having to change 2 bums. So now 9 pair of undies later( 3 of them are boxer briefs and so darn cute!!) we are in the process of potty training. Tristan is doing very well. We take him in to use his little potty (thank you Megan) about every 20 minutes. He has gone pee several times and only had one accident. He peed and pooped in his undies but it wasn't too bad. All in all it's a million times easier than I imagined it. I understand it may take a while but I am willing to tough it out.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Wow good job! We are working on it but not that diligently. Taking him every twenty min. does not appeal to me any more than changing a diaper but I'm glad you can do it! We are taking his sippy cup away first because the kid drinks so much he'd be peeing every ten seconds. I'm not excited! He does go pee a few times a day on the potty but not poop yet.
Post a Comment