On Tuesday morning Tristan woke up and wanted Daddy so he climbed in bed and cuddled with his Daddy for a while and since I knew he was ok I went back to sleep. About an hour later, David and Tristan came in singing "Happy Birthday" and brought me breakfast in bed. I have the most wonderful husband. My birthday was perfect. I didn't have to lift a finger. David took care of the kids all day. Grammie and Aunt Susan and I went shopping and Grammie bought me new clothes (Thank you Grammie), and then we went out to dinner at a great little Mexican place in downtown Redding. After dinner we came home put the kids to bed and ate cake and ice cream and I started one of my new books. Ahhh wonderful!!!


Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Tuesday:My Birthday!!!!
Posted by Susan at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment