Well sorta. Last night we banned Andrew from our bedroom and since we aren't sure he can be in Tristan's room, we put him in the living room. And holy cow did that make a HUGE difference for David and I last night. We were able to sleep in peace (in between feedings that is). No more grunting, moaning, lip smacking, or general annoying baby noises!! Ah it was bliss. And I only had to get up to nurse twice!! So I think I actually slept about 4 hours last night!!!! That my friends is amazing!! I feel like a whole new person!! Alright well I'm off to nap and maybe catch an hour or so more sleep!! I might even get to dream!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
YAY FOR YOU!!! Isn't it astounding how sleep--or the lack of--really deeply affects us? Crazy!! I remember the day that Savvy slept 12 hours through the night...it was actually just a couple months ago, and I woke up, and wondered for a second what was wrong. "What's wrong? Why do I feel like opening my eyes? Why don't I feel like crying and melting into the bed?" :) Yay for you!!
Yay! I had to do the same thing. Libby was in her room after a couple of weeks because she was such a noise maker. It really does make a huge difference.
lol. It's sad when you're that excited to get four hours sleep. Why am I trying to get pregnant again?
dude, it's all about no baby in the same room. we did it from day one. wouldn't change it, ever. i am glad you got some rest.
!!!!!!!
:)
!!!!!!!
I just tagged you! Bwah-ah-ah!
www.shakesexplainsitall.blogspot.com
Post a Comment