Well folks I am now home and a new Mother. It's the middle of the night and my body thinks it's had enough sleep. Go figure, but I just thought I'd post the quick rundown of how it all happened. Sunday night around 10 I started contracting and it was painful but not so close together. By 12:30 they were 7 min apart so I woke up David and he held me for a few minutes to help me through the pain. Then we had to hurry and get up and get to the hospital because they started coming faster!! By 2am we were at the hospital and they were 2 min apart. They were hell and so painful that all I could do was cry through them. I said forget labor I want this baby out NOW!! And apparently that was enough so they wheeled my in and did the c-section. That was the surprise part. That I went into labor and went so quickly.
Now the oops part....well in my surgery they informed me that my dear JuliAnna would be needing a more masculine name. That in fact she was...is....a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!! David and I were so so shocked we actually made the doctor hold the baby up over the curtain just so we could see for ourselves. And yes my friends he is indeed a boy!! So instead of JuliAnna may we now present....Andrew David Redding. Sweet, peaceful, good, easy boy and we love him so much and are not disappointed in the least!!!!!!
Andrew David Redding
Born 3:14am on MArch 31 2008
Weight 8lbs 9.5 ounces
Length 20 inches
Nickname Squeaker
Tristan LOVES holding "his baby" and thinks he is pretty cool, so long as he can still sit in Mama's lap when he wants to.


8 comments:
He's gorgeous! Congrats! What a surprise. :) M is the same way as long as I can hold him when he wants. Is mommy feeding going any better this time?
He is so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations!
Congratulation! What a handsome little guy! I heard that you had a boy but I wasn't sure...I was told on April fools day. So thanks for confirming it for me! Let me know if you need anything.
Wow that is quite the surprise. did you get an ultrasound that looked like a girl? or were you just guessing? now what are you going to do with all the girl stuff you have?
That is so funny! That is the 2nd time this month I have heard about this happening! I love the name you picked out! I guess you'll have to change your blog heading huh? LOL LOL
Guess it's a good thing I haven't mailed your gift yet... now I can exchange it for the right colors!
He is so cute! It almost makes me want to have another one..... I said almost.:)I am glad that things are going well with Tristen ajusting to the baby. How are you feeling? I am so happy for you. Love ya
I'm thrilled for you, that you have another baby safely in your arms and your family is simply glowing! And a boy - wow! If there is anything I can ever help you with, you know you can call either me or Chani. Love you!
Oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a great surprise and oops all in one! You have a much better attitude about the oops part than I think I ever would, but than again I am not holding the dear thing in my arms!! I love the 2nd to last picture of the whole family, that is a great picture!!!!
Post a Comment