I LOVE summer!! I adore warm weather and being outside all day!! And luckily Tristan is of the same frame of mind. So today we just hung outside all morning. It was so warm and sunny and just heavenly. Tristan played in the dirt agian and got so dirty that we had to take pictures but unfortanetly our camera was full so my next door nieghboor took some for me. I''ll post them after she emails them to me!!
It's been so long since it's been warm and sunny that I forgot how badly Tristan and I burn (and how quickly) so we both look like lobsters. Poor kid!! But it was worth it. Just to be able to get out of the house and hang out with all my great nieghboors!! I love living in Sara Cir!! We have the coolest people here!! I am so happy that summer is on its way!!





2 comments:
I too have quite a lovely sunburn. I'm emailing you the pictures in just a little bit!
They are so cute! I wish I was there with you. He gets cuter and cuter everyday just like Libby. :) I agree with the cost of motherhood thing. Although I have to cheer that Libby is sleeping pretty well this week.
Post a Comment