Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ummmm.....

I wish I had some great stuff to post but really life is quite boring. I though after having 2 kids life would be a lot more exciting but really I just stay home more and hang out. I have never been so busy doing well nothing. Okay maybe not nothing but it feels like it.
Tristan has still been so amazing with Andrew which is great and Andrew is just doing the typical newborn stuff. Eating and sleeping. So here I am just sitting at home waiting for excitment. I guess I am a little grateful for the slowness of life right now since I am getting a lot less sleep but still, I thrive on excitment and change but I am sure it will come soon. Especially when Andrew is more demanding on my time.
Today is David's 26th birthday and we have been so tired and busy with the babies so he kinda gets the short end of the stick. I didn't really get anything for him and I was barely able to get up and be with him this morning. But he is such a good man. He got up and changed Andrew's diaper for me and burped him after I fed him so I could go back to sleep. I really need to try and come up with something great to do for him. Birthdays were never a big deal for him in his family and he said that they even forgot it a few times (except Megan she always remembers!!), but still birthdays were big for me and my family was always so great about them that I want that for him. I better go find something great for him. Now if only I could get the energy to get dressed!!!

2 comments:

nicole said...

My family started doing special dinners, either make a favorite dinner or go out to eat. If we didn't want dinner then it was a dessert...thats what Kol & I try to do each time but we usually fail miserably at it.

malibumoons said...

birthdays were big in my family and not so big in Nate's. I love to get up an make breakfast for him. then, i will sneak little love notes in his backpack, or wallet, or car. dinner is always special. and who doesn't love ice-cream?