I just wanted to thank a few people real quick for helping me get through this tough time!! First and foremost Crystal, although you don't think you do anything, you do!! You keep me sane and make me laugh every time I talk to you. Plus I know I can vent and be as angry as I want and you will always justify it for me so I don't have too!!!!! I love you!!!
Erin, my dear neighbor and friend, she saves me almost everyday. Always ready to babysit or hang out and talk. It has been so amazing living next to you and I am so happy we moved in!! I only hope someday to repay all the favors!!
And last but definitely not least, Melissa. Oh how I miss you, but all your comments and calls are wonderful. You've seen me through 2 pregnancies and helped me realize I can do it. You and your family are such examples to me. I love you!!!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
My Life Savers!!
Posted by Susan at 7:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm always here for you babe even if here is miles away I am always just a phone call away. I love ya too! I hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment