Friday, April 4, 2008

Some more pics









Just a quick update. Andrew is doing great. He is a good easy baby thus far. Tristan is loving having him and thinks that he is his new toy. He begs to hold him and kiss him and if he is ever crying poor Tristan is so distraught!! It's very sweet. He never really gets jealous but he makes sure that I can always kiss him even when holding Andrew. I can't believe how gentle and sweet he is with him. Life is really good right now, I may be covered in hives from head to toe, and not getting tons of sleep, but I couldn't be happier with it!!!!!!!! I love my family, and the support I am getting from all of you family and friends is AMAZING. Thank you all for everything. And a special thanks to Erin, Crystal and my dear sweet Mother for all that you have done for me!!

4 comments:

Ki said...

He is so beautiful.

Brimaca said...

Why do you have hives? He's is so cute. I wish I could hold and cuddle him. :) I'm glad things are so good. I love having new babies around and it looks like you agree. We are so lucky!!!!

Brimaca said...

The song on your page makes my heart kind of flutter. I guess just from memories of last years. Nostalgia!

Erin said...

Andrew is SO DANG CUTE! I can't tell you how many times Ammon has suggested for me to just ask to go over to hold him. I'm trying not to invade your home quite as often since your family has been home.