Well I did it! I ran last night. In the storm. It didn't kill me but it did push me ever so slightly. It was nice in the rain with turtles, and toads for company. I am excited to do it more but even more excited to be able to do it during the day and not in the rain! Although it's supposed to rain for like the next 10 days.
I was very worn out and tired when I got home and went right to bed and read. And that was the only rest I got last night. I took the boys to the E.R. yesterday and they was told they have acute pharyngitis. Which is really just a really bad sore throat. But sadly they are in a lot of pain. So they woke up 9X last night between the 2 of them. And Andrew thought he needed to stay awake! I am so tired today I can barely function. I only got a total of 3 hours sleep. I got more than that when they were newborns! I need a nap. A 3 hour nap. I think we are all going down early!!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
3 hours!
Posted by Susan at 5:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you look so gorgeous in the top photo! hope you get some good hours of consecutive sleep today!
Man. I hate when kids are sick - especiallya the same time. At least you aren't sick, think how bad that would be! Good job on running and I hope they get better quick, poor little guys.
Post a Comment