I am not a big fan of lighting and thunder. Sadly I live in the WRONG place for that. I never knew that a storm could sit over me for 24 hours! Ugh! It started storming Saturday morning around 11:30 a.m. And continued throughout the day, night and following day! It thundered ALL night! It was so close at times that it shook my house. Luckily my boys sleep through anything so it didn't wake them up. But then I woke up Sunday hoping it would have blown over but no all through church thunder, thunder, thunder. Finally, around 4 it stopped. So we dragged our bums outside and drove around Gulfport. We found some great new parks and fishing places, looked at amazing houses and just enjoyed being outside. After dinner we took the boys out to let them try out their new bikes. Tristan's new bike we bought for $5 at a garage sale. And Drew inherited Tristan's old tricycle which he loves!
Luckily it's sunny today, and should be tomorrow too, but after that it's rain, rain, rain, for the next 10 days.

Monday, May 17, 2010
Thunder and Lightning
Posted by Susan at 5:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We had the storm too. Hail, tornado watch, and flooding. But I like thunder and lighting. But it was a little too long.
I remember that from Texas. It would rain forever - and like buckets. I love the picture on your header. It's fantastic.
Post a Comment