Yesterday around 11:30, the sickness hit...me! Ugh. I was so sick, for about 5 hours. And then I was done! Good thing too because Drew cried non-stop for 6 hours yesterday. I was dying. I almost called social services and asked them to save me! It was the single most difficult day I think I have ever had as a Mother. But I survived. And I didn't get mad or loss my patience once with Drew. I just locked my self in the bathroom and curled up in a ball and cried for a good ten minutes and then I was good, kinda. David was wonderful. He came home from work, snuggled me and the boys, got everyone a drink, put on a movie for the boys and kept them away from me. And he went and got me Chinese food.
About once a year I get this crazy craving for Chinese food. Normally I hate the stuff, but for the past two weeks I have been craving it like crazy! So last night David went to China Garden Express and got me Beef Lo Mein, and Orange Chicken. Yum, Yum, Yummy. It was Heaven. Every bite. China Garden Express I am in love. I may be eating Chinese food more than one time a year now.
P.S. Drew slept all through the night last night and is not currently crying. Ah bliss. Sadly he and Tristan are still sick. Luckily I am not.

Thursday, May 20, 2010
Chinese Food
Posted by Susan at 5:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I LOVE chinese food. I gained six lbs. last time I ate it. That sucked. But it was almost worth it!
Glad you are feeling better. Hope they get better quick!
I am SOOOO sorry you had such a rough day. I wish you would have called so I could help you! I am glad your husband took such good care of you. I love those moments when they totally rise above everything and take care of the world!
Post a Comment