Living Life in the South
From experience...you'll be both!
Oh, I really hope we get to see you while your here!
HOORAY! I can't wait to see you! I've been craving a Q hug since October!
We will be going there in two!May be I'll see you there! Miss ya!
Both! Hope to see you while you're here.
We are so excited too! Can't wait to see you all, and I am super excited about our 5K! PS- day 1 today, and it was wonderful! I did it and it was pretty easy. I didn't feel like it was hard, or like I was going to die once!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
From experience...you'll be both!
Oh, I really hope we get to see you while your here!
HOORAY! I can't wait to see you! I've been craving a Q hug since October!
We will be going there in two!
May be I'll see you there! Miss ya!
Both! Hope to see you while you're here.
We are so excited too! Can't wait to see you all, and I am super excited about our 5K! PS- day 1 today, and it was wonderful! I did it and it was pretty easy. I didn't feel like it was hard, or like I was going to die once!
Post a Comment