Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need a new camera


So this is a horrible picture but it's all I've got. David built me this beauty and got it all finished right in time for Mother's Day. I am madly in love and I keep my room spotless and my bed is always made. Which if you know me, that a HUGE deal. Just ask my Mom. Or my friend from Jr. High Amy. They'll tell ya!
I wish I could center it on wall without a window because I have some vinyl lettering and some pictures that I want to put above it, but not in this house. The windows in our room are in the most inconvenient places. Oh well. It's only for 3 more years right? Next time we are thinking of buying a house but who knows. Maybe we'll be sent to Germany, or Italy, or Spokane WA (please please pretty please!!!)
Anyway this bed is going up for sale on Craig's List for $700 this weekend. To whomever buys my bed...I am jealous. I want to keep it forever! David tells me he's going to build me a nicer better one with crown molding (which he makes with his new router), and so on but I really love this one! For 2 months I've just had a mattress on the floor, and it'll be back to that again after he sells the bed. He claims he's just going to keep making them and selling them, we'll see.....

6 comments:

Michelle said...

what?? how could you love a bed so much and David sell it..that doesn't seem right! :-) You keep that one and he can sell the rest..it's beautiful!

Kayla said...

Seriously. If the military doesn't work out, you guys can start a carpentry business. And I'll be your first customer. I wish I could buy the bed! It's beautiful!

Brimaca said...

What?! Selling it! No! It's gorgeous. Find a way to keep it!

Hales Family said...

Hey, in all fairness, you shared a room with Karen. I'm just sayin'

That bed is beautiful! I love the wood color. I can see why you want to keep it. I agree with the others, he can make more, and then IF you like the new ones better, he can sell this one. =)

Love you, miss you!

Megan said...

Good work Dave- you are an artist! I love it.

Rae said...

Oh my word. GORGEOUS!!