Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Distance makes the heart grow fonder


Tristan and I were listening to the news this morning and they mentioned Utah. Tristan got very excited since he knows we used to live there and this followed:
"Mommy, my best friend India lives in Utah, and when we go back to Utah to visit maybe you and Daddy and Andrew and Erin and Ammon can come to the temple with me and India and you can watch us as we dance and then get married. India loves dancing."
David and I are keeping our fingers crossed that they meet and fall in love when they are older. We're not brainwashing him I swear. It's what he really wants!

We love you India and we miss you very much!

4 comments:

Brimaca said...

That's sweet! And she is a cute girl. Or at least she was a really cute baby. It's been awhile since I've seen her.

Erin said...

I hope we can go on a picnic we we're married. I want to get married at Salt Lake Temple. And I hope we can do fun stuff when we're big. And I hope we have a pet when we grow big. We can get a fish for a pet. And I hope we can dance, and dance, and dance forever. :) Love, India

Erin said...

Awwwww . . . cute pictures. That looks like last summer. India really likes dictating love letters. What sweet friends! Can't wait to see you all soon!!!!

Brimaca said...

You just started reading NieNie. Girl you've been missing out! I have learned so much from her. I started reading her blog (and her sisters) when she got in the accident and have read it since. Her posts before the accident were amazing. She taught me so much about BEING a mom.