So we had family photos done the first week in April. There are quite a few so I will post them over the next few days. Our photographer is a very beautiful talented new photographer, Jerusha Goss. We had a wonderful time and if you live in the Biloxi/Gulfport area her info is here. So here are the first few. I love the ones with just the boys. Of course I am partial but they are dang cute kiddos and I sure love them!









Thursday, May 6, 2010
Family Photos
Posted by Susan at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
You guys are so cute!! Your pictures make me want to move somewhere warm and by the beach!
Love 'em and love YOU! How beautiful your family is!
Lovely beach photos. Everyone looks so peaceful!
Gorgeous! You all look great! And the ones of the boys alone are really, really cute.
I really like them. They turned out so good. Thanks for sharing.
These pictures are perfect! I'm so jealous of the beach and blue skies! You have a beautiful family!!!
You are amazing! Look at this darling family you have...what a blessing. I love the pictures! But most of all I love you. Happy Mother's day my darling friend.
PS..super jealous of the beach pictures...I need to move there.
Beautiful, beautiful pictures
Post a Comment