Today has been AMAZING!! First off I feel good which doesn't happen often these days. I barely feel pregnant. And I didn't even figure out why till almost 6. But I feel great because my sweet baby girl has dropped(but she is still breach). She is no longer up in my ribs and stomach. So now I feel like I can move and actually do things again. In fact I did all of my dishes and cleaned my living room!! Now that is HUGE!! At least for me.
Then the next great thing was I opened a letter from UHEAA (Dave's school loan) and it told me that it was paid in full. Well heaven knows Dave and I didn't pay it off so I had Dave call them and they informed us that we won the lottery. Literally. At the end of every year the IRS gives them money to pay off loans and they lottery it off. And we won!! It is such a relief to have that debt gone. Now we only have one more school loan to pay off.
About 2 hours later there was some weird thumping on my door and someone rang the doorbell. When I opened it the UPS lady had dropped off 3 packages!! Holy cow!! All of them were from my wonderful Aunt Susan (my namesake). She absolutely spoils us rotten!! One was an Easter package for Tristan that had some toys and stuffed animals. Another one was a Big Brother package full of presents that he loved opening!! He got books galore (his favorite toys) and some jammies which he got all excited to wear tonight.



The last package was for JuliAnna and it had the most amazing things. 24 outfits, 7 onsies, a raincoat, 2 hats and 10 pair of socks. Not to mention some books and a light switch plate that she made by hand. My Aunt is extremely talented!!! The picture is just of some of the outfits she sent along with the unopened presents.


And to top my day off, Tristan took 2 very long naps!! Tonight we are heading down to Mapleton to have dinner so I don't even have to cook or dirty any of my clean dishes!! I am the luckiest girl ever!! It really has felt like Christmas....or maybe my birthday since it was warm outside.
Don't know if you can tell a difference from before but I sure can!!!
Don't know if you can tell a difference from before but I sure can!!!

3 comments:
That is so Awesome! Days like that are my favorite, a total shower of unexpected blessings!
What a great day! Congrats! Do they know why your babies are breach? Is there some scientific thing or just by chance? This is probably a stupid question but I have no idea.
How fun! It's so exciting when you hear the UPS truck pull up and then the knock on the door! The dresses she sent are so cute. I think that's my favorite think about having a little girl now is that I can buy the cute little dresses and pink.
Post a Comment