Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dang iPod

Well I am only about 40 hours away from the actual time of my surgery!! Yay. I am so thrilled. I am think I am more thrilled for the epidural than for having the baby. Only because after I get the epidural I won't be able to feel the stupid RASH!!!!!!!! It has been a pretty miserable few days.
Yesterday David and I thought we'd get our house all ready and clean but he was in a bad mood which out me and Tristan in bad moods. It was not pretty at our house. And we couldn't get anything done we were too busy being grumps at each other!!
I decided serious action was needed so I called my brother Dan who works at a hotel and asked if he could get us a room. We really needed out for one last time!! And Dan being the champ he is pulled through. We stayed for free at the La Quinta Inn by the airport last night. We were really hoping to get some swimming in, but the pool is "under construction" LAME-O!! We were pretty disappointed. But then I tried on my bathing suit and we got a good laugh. It's a maternity one and yet it doesn't fit over my belly. So we ended up hanging out in our room and letting Tristan run wild. He loved it. He jumped on the bed, ran crazy all over, climbed on every surface and shut himself in the closet a hundred times. It was pretty nice. David and I watched the Design on a Dime and ate junk food!! Then we all went to bed at 9. Ahhh heaven.
This morning we stopped by my brothers to drop some movies off and say thank you and he gave Dave his B-day present early. And what did he get...an iPod!!!! I was so mad. Here I have given up chocolate for 3 months (till Tuesday) to get an iPod and he just up and gets one for his birthday!!!!! I won't even get mine till June!! Not fair!! He was so thrilled. My brother must love David quite a bit!! I haven't gotten a birthday present from him in about 12 years and here he gives Dave and iPod. A nice new 80GB black iPod!! David did say he'll let me use it....sometimes. Anyway we have some great pics of Tristan from the mall yesterday but David's stupid iPod is charging so I'll post them tomorrow.

1 comments:

Brimaca said...

You are cute to think of a way to solve the problem. I just get grumpy and remain grumpy for a couple of days. Glad things got better. I'm so excited for you. Tomorrow! Yay. I can't wait to see her. I wish I could come see you at the hospital and then come hang out and help you although with my two I might just overwhelm you to have us there. Ok I had more to say but little Libby is yelling to me. It's funny she yells a sound that sounds like she is saying mom. :)