Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yet Another Day

I had my 36 week apt today and I didn't even get to see the doctor First of all I thought my apt. was at 9:30 but it wasn't till 11. And then when they squeezed me in anyway my doctor got called out on a delivary so needless to say it was all for nothing. I am measuring about 35 weeks and the weight I lost at my last apt. I have gained back...plus 2 pounds. My blood pressure was also a little low and so was the baby's heart rate but they just told me to take it easy, same old advice they always give. And if they'd seen my house they would know that I am indeed taking it easy. In fact my house is so pitiful that my sainted nieghbor took pity on me and did a whole lot of my dishes for me!! I really think that I'd be lost without her!!

Tristan and India kind of babysat each other tonight while David, Erin and I had dinner and David finished my mirror!! Yay!! It is done and hung on my wall. It looks AMAZING!! Now with the bookcase and mirror he really won't owe me any gifts till I'm 30!!! He is so talented. I love having him around!!
Well my next apt. isn't till next Wednesday and even then I am seeing the on-call doctor and not my normal one. I am a little dissapointed becuase I adore my doctor but they say we need to see the on call doctor at least once before we have the baby. Well 3 weeks from today is d-day!! I can't wait it's going to be great!!!

The picture doesn't do it justice!!!! I promise!!

0 comments: