Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Daylight Saving Time and Sister-in-laws

I sure hate it when the time changes. Especially when we lose an hour. And this year I hate it even more since now Tristan keeps waking up at 5:30 thinking it's time to get up. Ugh!! Today we just let him cry himself back to sleep and it only took a few minutes, but I was left wide awake!! So I have been a bit of a grump today. Luckily I took Tristan to my sister-in-law's house and let Ally his cousin entertain him. It was so nice. Megan and I just sat and chatted and the kids played. I love my family. She even made lunch for us. Dave and I really appreciate her and her husband. They are always doing so much for us. We always feel so lucky to have them so close!!! We love the Laings!!!

2 comments:

malibumoons said...

wow, you have like 10 new posts since the last time i checked your blog. you go girl. your little boy sure is cute trying to feed himself. fun to see all your pics.

Chani said...

Hey Susan! I didn't know you had joined the Blogging World! Good to see you here! I love being able to keep up with my friends lives, it makes me feel involved, especially when there is so much going on!