So I've never been very good at writing (or spelling) so I am sorry if this is boring to read. I wanted to keep a blog so that my family and friends from afar can be updated on what we are doing. Plus with a little one on the way it just seemed a good idea. And I am also still trying to figure this whole thing out!!
Today turned out to be a crazy day. I went to my 36 week apt. for my pregnancy and they were able to get her to turn head down. She is now ready...only problem is that I am nowhere near ready, well my body isn't anyway. I am more than ready to be done. But it's OK because my c-section isn't scheduled till April 1st and I'd really like my family to be here.
Also today we had a funeral to go to for the Husband of someone Dave works with. We had to leave as soon as I got back from the Dr.'s and it was like 2 hours long. Poor Tristan ended up in the hall just running around bored and I was waddling after him just as bored. When we finally got home and he had a nap Tristan was returned to a somewhat normal mood. While David and I were trying to get our place clean and organized Tristan played in his diaper bag. Literally. He just climbed in and played.
Yesterday was a much better day for the poor kid. It was pretty nice outside and so he got to play out in our yard for a little while, which he loves!! His friend India was outside too and they had a lot of fun.

Aren't they so cute?
David loves this picture of Tristan. He says he looks like Daniel Craig (the new James Bond).



2 comments:
It is a way cute pic and I see what he is saying. I can't believe how big he's gotten. Oh I miss you all!
Great pics people.
Post a Comment