Yesterday was a lazy day here at the Redding's. David and Tristan spent most of it playing outside and working on my mirror. I had some shopping and a baby shower to go to so I was gone most of the day. After Tristan's afternoon nap we decided that some quality family time was needed. It was a bit colder in the afternoon than the morning but we bundled up and braved the wind for a trip to the park. It was cold but fun.
It's amazing how much Tristan has changed since the fall. He couldn't really walk then and needed help climbing up the stairs to get to the slides and tunnel and even after we got up there he was scared of both. Yesterday he climbed up to both by himself and he loved climbing through the tunnel and sliding down the slid. It was so cute to wathc him!! He had so much fun!! 

We have never laughed so much in our lives as since we had Tristan. He makes it all the more joyful and crazy!!! I know I post so many pictures but I love taking them!!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Playing at the Park
I love this picture although to it hardly looks like Tristan to me.
Posted by Susan at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Great pics. I miss him!
Post a Comment