Saturday, March 8, 2008

Daddy's Little Helper

Well here it is 2am and I am wondering why I even go to bed anymore. It's really quite pointless. I am wide awake and just finished cleaning my living room. I should really probably do the dishes but instead here I am writing out the mundane details that make up my life. I actually really enjoy blogging and writing about all the crazy boring things we do each day!! It helps me pass the time till I have this baby(23 days and counting!!) and also makes me feel like life is more interesting. Plus it gives me an excuse to be camera happy and write all about Tristan, and that makes me so happy. So here is what we did today...or rather yesterday.

David got home from work at a fairly decent time and since it was such a nice day we decided to stay outside. He thought he'd work on my mirror shelf that he is making me and I thought Tristan and I could play ball. Well since Daddy had his tools out and was doing something way cooler than playing ball with Mommy. I ended up watching them work on the mirror. David is so patient with Tristan and lets him help and even use some of his "big kid tools". The project for yesterday was breaking the glass out of the window so he can sand it down and put my mirror in.
Tristan was in heaven. He loves helping Daddy. Anytime David has any sort of project Tristan is right there getting in the way and climbing all over him!! David can't wait till Tristan is old enough to get his own tool belt and really help him out. I just love my boys. It is so much fun having a son!!
This is the finished product, except mine will have a shelf and some coat hooks. I can't wait. He does such great work!!

1 comments:

Brimaca said...

Once again...completely jealous. I want it!