Sunday, March 16, 2008

Crazy Weekends and Lazy Sundays

I love Sunday's. I love being able to sleep in and have a nice laid back morning making pancakes and just being with my family. Especially now that our weekends have gotten so crazy it's nice to have our time together on Sundays. Daddy generally makes breakfast on Sundays to give me a break and this morning he and Tristan had fun making the pancakes. Tristan loves to "help" Daddy whenever he is making anything on the stove or griddle.

Friday night I went up to Salt Lake and had a "slumber party" with my best friend Crystal and her little sister. We ate pizza, watched a movie, and then did facials and nails. It was a nice relaxing night, but I missed my boys.
Saturday morning after I got home we went down to Mapleton to my Sister-in-law Megan's house so David could help her husband Craig build his chicken coop. They bought thier chicks yesterday, and all the kids loved watching them through the holes in the box. Tristan especially was facinated by them. he kept calling them ducks and quacking at them.
Saturday night was Megan's baby shower (she is due 2 1/2 weeks after me). So I stayed down in Mapleton and David took Tristan up to his brother's house for guy time with Grandpa and Uncle Aaron. The shower was a blast. We did pedicures and ate some amazing Italian that my sister-in-law Alicia made. It was so yummy!! We all had so much fun sitting around soaking our feet and pampering ourselves. But agian I missed my boys. That was 2 nights in a row I didn't get to be with them!!

They took some belly pictures that night too. I didn't realize how far I stick out till I saw these pictures!! Wowza!!

3 comments:

malibumoons said...

how fun! i want a pamper night! or two! glad you got some time to yourself, even though you missed your boys.

Brimaca said...

Holy cow girl I know you hate people saying how big your getting but that belly is crazy especially since you are still so skinny everywhere else! Caleb about died.

Susan said...

Pamper nights are GREAT!!