I LOVE St. Patrick's Day. It's one of my favorite days of the year. Not because we wear green watch parades and look for leprechauns. But because 3 years ago today, I met a one David Andrew Redding in New York.
Now nothing all that spectacular happened that night that we met. We talked for a few hours on a couch in the foyer of a church, and exchanged phone numbers, but other than that it was just a normal night. When we met we hit it off right away and had a blast talking, but he was from Utah and I was in New York and had no desire to leave. I also was dating someone else at the time. David was only in New York for that one day. He flew out with our dear friend Fabio so that when Fabio bought his Mustang he had someone to drive home with. Fabio had recently left New York and he came to Institute that night to see all his friends. I'm so thankful that he crashed his car and came out to buy that crazy Mustang (which I'm pretty sure he still has even though his 6'7' frame doesn't fit in very well).
I wish I had a scanner to download the picture of David and I that night. We took it right after he told me that the man who married me was the luckiest guy on the planet and he wished it could be him. I laughed and called him a player. I had no idea he meant it!!! Well Baby, I hope you still feel lucky.
It is weird to think that we have only known each other for 3 years yet we are on our 2nd child!! Some would say we moved way to fast but I think we're doing just great!! I am still just as happily married as I was the day we got married and I love him more everyday!! So thank you Fabio for introducing us and no you still cannot have my firstborn!! And no we are not naming any children after you. But we still love you!!!!!!!!!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Posted by Susan at 6:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Ooohh cute. We miss you guys and all your cuteness.
Post a Comment