Well my dear friend Chani tagged me in book tag. The Book MeMe--Directions: pick up the nearest book. Open to page 123. Type the fifth sentence on the page. (This book was literally right next me. David always teases me that I am never more than a few feet from a book. I chose my purses by their ability to hold a book.)
They could hear the the liquid trill of a veery from a nearby bush, and three crows launched themselves from a tree by the riverbank, chortling the news of thier approach.
Cordelia Underwood Or the Marvelous Beginnings if the Moosepath League -Van Ried
All in all a funny book but a little to detailed for my pregnant mind and there were 3 different stories going on at the same time. They intertwined occasionally and concluded very well but it wasn't till the end that I was very into it. Still enjoyable though.
And I tag....
Erin
Nicole
Brittany
Jill
Amy
Friday, March 14, 2008
My First Tag
Posted by Susan at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Like I said...I love your blog. :)
So miss Susan, how does this tagging work, am I supposed to let you know I'm done?? Plus your blog makes my day!! You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment