I always know that when Tristan starts his day clinging to Daddy like this it means that we are in for a bit of a rough day. He has been switching around lately who he is more attached to, and today it's Daddy.
When David went out to start the car this morning Tristan just fell apart. Normally we wave goodbye to him through the window but since I needed the car we took him to work today. And all was well until we left the parking lot and Tristan realized Daddy was gone for the day. He cried asking for him the whole way home. It was so very sad. Now it's been an hour since we dropped him off and he's had no less than 4 tantrums and has just been a wreck. Poor kid!!
When David went out to start the car this morning Tristan just fell apart. Normally we wave goodbye to him through the window but since I needed the car we took him to work today. And all was well until we left the parking lot and Tristan realized Daddy was gone for the day. He cried asking for him the whole way home. It was so very sad. Now it's been an hour since we dropped him off and he's had no less than 4 tantrums and has just been a wreck. Poor kid!!
I don't generally let him watch movies in the morning but this morning he was so pitiful I just couldn't say no. The poor kid is getting in 2 molars and spends most of the day eating his hand in an attempt to relieve the pain (not sure how it helps but it seems to make him feel better to stuff his fingers down his throat). I wish I could be more help to him these days but he barely fits in my lap and carrying him around is also out of the question!! I sure love him but can't wait till the teething days are over!!
Now David doesn't really want to participate in the keeping of the blog but he wants to have a say in what I put in here so these pictures are not my choice!!! Of course he tells me that I am pretty in them, he has too it's good for his health!! But I am less than thrilled but oh well. This blog is mostly for my Mother (who hasn't had a chance to read it yet) so these are really for her. She wanted to see how big I am getting and Dave thought this morning was a good time to take the pictures. Now keep in mind, I just woke up and threw on the closest clothes, and my left eye is swollen and sore for some strange reason so I look...well less than lovely.

For some reason Dave loves this picture. He told me to strick a pose and before I could really do much he took it. I think he just likes to laugh at my funny look!!
And this last one is so cute of Tristan!!



4 comments:
You have my deepest symphaties. I can definately understand your troubles.
Hope that Tristan takes well to the little sister-- I got lucky, and Val didn't mind Zane at all. May you say the same.
oh yay! so glad to find eacother in the world of bloggin. now we can actually stay in touch. your family is adorable. where are you guys living? You are so cute pregnant? how old is tristan? i hope you get to have the baby soon, so you can sleep and eat as much as you want!
i do miss you susan! oh the good old bubble and china days. i will never forget em!
Look at that cute little basketball out front. It's a perfect little belly. Yay for cute pregnant people. :)
You really are a cute pregnant mom!! I just love you guys and Tristan is getting so big!!
Post a Comment