Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pregnancy Blues

So now that my Dr. has dashed my hopes of going into labor early, if at all before my c-section, I am seriously depressed. Well maybe not seriously, but still. It's getting really old this whole being pregnant. I just want to sleep (and yes I am aware that it might get worse when I have the baby, but I will have family around to let me nap), and eat food without getting heartburn!! Also if she is not ready to make her presence known to the rest of the world, then why must she constantly be letting it made known to me!! The kicks and jabs are really no fun. And I have been trying to clean, organize and just generally get my apartment ready (nesting!!) but if I do more than a few things I get contractions!! Ugh. Well I guess that's enough moaning. In truth I really am thrilled to be having her and so soon!! I can't wait to see who she will look like and how Tristan will react to her. Also I can't wait for people to stop telling me how HUGE I am getting. I'm already aware that I am quite a bit bigger than my normal state but that's what happens when your PREGNANT!!!!!!!

3 comments:

nicole said...

Susan!!! I am so excited for you and Dave...another one already!! Wow do I feel so behind and yet excited for you!! It has been way too long. So very happy for you and Dave.

Delia D'Nell said...

Yay! I love the blog!

Brimaca said...

I know how you feel. I'm excited for you. I love having babies. I love seeing what they look like, taking care of them, and getting to know a new person. I can't wait to see pics. I got a lot of huge comments with Libby too of course I was huge since I lost 34 lbs. when I had her!