Friday, March 28, 2008

So I scratched....a little. Today was my last doctor's apt (till my 6 week anyway) and things are looking good. My c-section is scheduled for Tuesday April 1st at 7:30 am. I have to be at the hospital at 6:15. I am more than ready. Although my doctor said he wouldn't be surprised if I went into labor this weekend. So far so good, nothing happening but we'll see. Other than the horrible rash I am feeling ok. Well ok that was a lie. I am feeling pretty crappy but I can tough it out 3 more days!! I made David stay home from work today because I was just not up to facing it alone. Tristan is really not feeling well and I didn't want to have to kill him and end up delivering this baby in jail. David agreed that would be a bad idea so he stayed and took care of the both of us today. I also went and got my hair done (thanks to my amazing neighbor and friend Erin) so at least I look better!! Now all I need to do is get my house cleaned and I think I might be ready!! Yay!! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

Love your little comments. You crack me up. I can't believe I only have to wait a few more days to see pics!

Susan said...

I know. I can't wait!!! I am sooooooooooooo done!!!!!!!!! Beyond done!! Uber done!!! How else can I say done? I love c-sections!!