Friday, March 21, 2008

Shopping!!!

I love shopping. I don't go to the mall very often and I really only like to go with certain people or on my own, but yesterday I went up to the South Towne Mall with my best friend Crystal. We were both feeling kinda down and needed a pick-me-up. We had such a good time. We were there for almost 3 hours. We got the kids pictures with the Easter Bunny. Tristan was so excited he tried to push other kids out of the way to get to him. When he was in his lap he grinned from ear to ear. But of course as soon as she took the picture he was biting his lip. I don't have a scanner or I would post the picture. It's adorable.

We got some free make-up samples, some new clothes for the boys, and had lunch at Sampan (our favorite place). We were both so tired by the end.
We also let the kids play in the play area. It's a dinosaur play area and Tristan LOVES dinos right now and so he had so much fun. Griffin had a blast too and he is such a ham. As soon as I got the camera out he was smiling and cheesing it!! We love playing with Griffers. And thank you Crystal for a fun time!!


0 comments: