So they told me there is nothing they can do for my lumpy stretch marks. When I called for an apt, they told me that stretch marks don't kill people. I KNOW THAT. It's the hives on the stretch marks that worried me. But since I only have 5 days left they said I just need to tough it out. I am way to wimpy to tough it out. I itch and burn and haven't slept in days!!!!!!!!!!!! I am done, beyond done. This may be the last child I have....don't tell Dave. And to add to my misery, Tristan is having a rough day and it is all I can do not to kill him!!! I'm not sure if I spoil him or if the terrible 2's is kicking in but right now I am wondering how to live through this!!!!!!!! Ok done dumping, for this post anyway.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I totally understand...other than the hive thing. I've never heard of that. That stinks. But I understand being more than done and not wanting another one. Until you hold that little girl in your arms and then you forget about all the crap and just wish for fifty more. Until a few nights later when you are so exhausted and the other one is driving you nuts again and then you back and forth and back and forth. :) Today is a day where I could have more. A couple of days ago I was finished. I am ok with M being a stinker as long as it's not something that is going to stick around always and forever. Anyway I'll quit ranting!
Ugh, I wish you still lived close enough that I could come crash on your couch!! Remember those good ole days?
you poor girl. i am so sorry you are in so much pain. My sister has had a really long pregnancy too and she just had her baby. she sounds like a completely different person when i talk to her on the phone. hang in there, in a couple weeks, things well be beautiful!
yes I remember!
You'll make it good, girl.
Post a Comment