Friday, March 7, 2008

Cultivating a Love of Reading



I absolutely love to read. I try to read as much as I can, even in these busy times. I love to read all sorts of things, biographies, fiction, non-fiction, classics and so forth. Currently I am reading Cordelia Underwood or the Marvelous Beginnings of the Moosepath League, The Six Wives of Henry VIII, Abundance, and The Sisters Grimm Book 1. I know its a lot but I always read several books at once.
Since David and I have been married I have introduced him to reading and now he loves it as well. And now we are passing this love on to Tristan. We read to him everyday, sometimes for hours!! Lately he has started reading to himself. Well he pretends anyway. He loves books. They are some of his favorite toys. He has learned to be gentle or "soft" as he says with them so he doesn't rip them anymore. Some of his favorites are:
Fly Away Home
Russell the Sheep (this one snores on the last page!!)
Baby Einstein Neighborhood Animals
Gallop
and Sesame Street's Bubbles Bubbles Everywhere

1 comments:

Brimaca said...

Hey did you finish the Stephanie Meyer books. I have to say I hated the last one. I'll tell you why if you have read it.